FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Plan B = working from home

A few months ago, I met up with a friend who was very frustrated with work. C was considering throwing in the towel.

Why frustrated with work? Unsupportive working environment, baby in the family, and sheer boredom.

After a little brainstorming, I urged C to do her part time business and start from home.

Fastforward that, a few days ago, I text C to ask her the progress of business plan.

C replied "Not good"

I informed C that C has to be around supportive people and truly work on the business plan if C is serious about the career change.

I did suggest to C to consider doing FitLine business. But C mentioned that C cant imagine oneself to meet people on a daily basis to share about FitLine. Well, maybe time will change that.

Hoping to hear good news from C.

No comments:

Post a Comment