FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anger Management = Supplements required?

After my appointment yesterday, while walking to my car, I heard loud honking. I looked up trying to trace the source of it.

Goodness, it was a tow truck across the street, about 500m away honking. It was honking, and honking and honking. Someone or something must be blocking its way!

So, I looked. (wont look if I'm driving. dont want to be part of the kay poh (Malaysian slang for busy body) statistics who jam up the streets)

Turned out that a car was blocking its way. The tow truck driver, came down, and proceeded to SCOLD the driver of the car blocking its way. And mind you, I can hear his SCOLDING from across its street.

I was worried that his anger will get the better of him and leave him bashing the lady driver.

Dont know what happened next as I have reached my car.

Perhaps he lacks minerals? Minerals, have a calming effect on the body. That is why minerals are meant to be taken at night, and NOT early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment