FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Being self employed

I went down town the other day to meet a prospect. I have never liked going downtown during peak hours, since the traffic will be horrendous. Since at times, no choice but to go during peak hours, I will take the public transport.

Thus, that explains why I rarely take the public transport during peak hours. It’s so humid here, and by the time I reached my destination, my attire will be drenched in sweat.

After my appointment ended, I boarded the train to get home. Here, I had a realization. That I am so thankful that I made a decision to work on my own. The office workers in trains/public transport are always so gloomy. No one smiles. Can feel that the energy level is so low. Perhaps in their mind is – thank God the day is over? I can now go back and enjoy my telly?


The gloomy faces in the LRT

No comments:

Post a Comment