FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mysteries of the Mind - Unsolved

I attended a half day seminar this morning(for self development and to share about FitLine the supplement). It was pretty good information, albeit one of the speakers didnt have good presentation skill.

Before the seminar started, there was a slide that stated 'Please silence your handphone'.

Obviously a few folks either choose not to see or were ignorant of the slide. Thus, mid way, a few handphones rang.

I honestly dont know why Malaysians still havent got used to the habit of silencing their phone before a meeting/seminar/movie. I will do it automatically since I dont want the risk of embarrassment.

Thus, I started to ask myself - why are people like that? Mind you, today's seminar participants are of at least middle to higher class net worth. These folks are educated and knowledgeable. Perhaps education DOESNT mean cultured?

Like what one of my mentor, Jim Rohn, mentions, these falls under the 'mysteries of the mind' ie cant be explained and no point pondering further on it.

1 comment:

  1. Not only that phone ringing that I was hearing but also some people were talking while the speaker was presenting. They are educated in terms of education but not common manners and respect to others.

    KHL

    ReplyDelete