FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Food for thought. Ice cream to eat or not to eat?

Was at McDonalds a few days ago. Made appointment to see prospect there.

When I'm there, I will normally get a bottle of mineral water to make Activize for both the prospect and myself to drink. Heck, I even realised that the price of mineral water went up from RM2.20 early this year to RM2.80 now. What's the reason? For better bottom line?

Anyway, I saw someone eating Chocolate sundae earlier. At the counter, thoughts were coming in. Hmmm...yummy. Time was 5.25pm. Close to dinner time. Then I thought maybe I should taking Ice Cream cone, not so heavy.

Hmmm...then I thought with all the cream, the fresh milk, and the money could be used for my FFA account?

At last, FFA account won! YES! So proud of myself. And proceeded with dinner at 645pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment