FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, October 16, 2009

Accelerated Learning

I had been extremely busy for the past few days, which explains the lack of updating my blog.

So many things happened but whatever happens shall keep a positive outlook.

I had lunch with an ex colleague from I hadnt seen for many years. She is still in accounting while I have moved away from it for many years.

Since I'm a huge believer of self development, in particular trainers who use accelerated learning, I urged her to join me in my events.

To my surprise, she still belongs to the old school of - sit back, listen and absorb as much as you can and you will go along fine.

In FitLine, and everything else, I learn best when I do and I keep on improving and learning, making mistakes along the way.

As you may guess, my friend declined my invitation to events - to much work just to self develop :(

No comments:

Post a Comment