FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, October 12, 2009

Financial freedom with CashFlow(R)

For the past few months, I have been playing Cashflow 101 and most recently Cashflow 202 (both games were invented by Robert Kiyosaki). The objective of the game is to get out of the rat race and achieve your dreams, be it to buy land or to do charity or whatever.

And interestingly enough, games are really a reflection of your behaviour in real life. If during the game you have difficulty keeping track of numbers, in real life is the same.

If during the game, you dont pay attention (ie dont know what is happening) in real life is the same. Go through life blur blur or MC2 (mung cha cha)

And interestingly enough, my personal experience with Cashflow 101 opened my eyes on the possibilities of opportunities around me. Previously, I just wasnt aware of them, or should I say, I chose not to see?

And now, it's FitLine and more cashflow opportunities :)




The Cashflow box and board

No comments:

Post a Comment