FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Online social networking

I was at a coffeeshop a few days ago, trying to access wifi.

Somehow my netbook cant access my broadband at home and I'm no IT expert.

There I was, minding my own business and as usual, I like to look around to see what is everyone else doing.

I managed to catch a glimpse of someone else's screen. All were chat windows. This guy must have just finished work, dinner and decided to hang around at the coffeeshop, chatting online.

Personally, I am not a fan of hours of online chatting. Prefer to meet up with the person over a cuppa. Somehow, online chatting is not the same.

Will online chatting replace face to face chatting in future? I dont know. But I do believe that online marketing is the next phase of marketing. That's why this blog was started to share my FitLine journey. Of course, this blog will not replace face to face meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment