FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Little people crossing the street

At the place where I parked my car this morning, I saw little people (between 2-5 years old) aka kids went for field trip to Domino's Pizza.

I presume that they have just finished their field trip and thus, on the way back to the bus. The teachers were franctically getting the kids to hold hands to cross the street. The teachers also halted the traffic so that kids could safely get across.

All nearby were just smiling, watching the 'parade'. I too was enjoying it and forgot to snap a picture of the scene. They were just so cute - in a sea of red uniforms.

After the parade, the traffic resumed. I even caught one driver smiling away. He must have enjoyed the parade too!

This is what I like about FitLine. Moving around, seeing different things from time to time. Dont think I would be able to enjoy such sights should I still be in the corporate world.

No comments:

Post a Comment