FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holidays = FOOD = More exercise!

It is currently the holiday season. There is only a gap of 6 days between Christmas and New Year. Everyone is busy arranging time to meet up for catching up and of course, in accordance to the Malaysian culture, FOOD!

There was abundance of food and this also means ensuring exercise time. Made a trip to a local park, where there is a canopy walk. My last trip to the canopy walk was 5 years ago. Still remembered that I was panting the last time. This time round, it was a breeze (Thanks to FitLine!). Haha.



Me at the canopy walk. Not imposing at all, compared to the many team building activities I attended before.


Like this picture. Ray of light piercing through the foliage
Yesterday, passed this car enroute to the hill for my exercise. I have NEVER seen so many tissue boxes in a car. And mind you, all of the tissue boxes have tissue in them. Perhaps the family members of the car have a bad case of sinus?


Tissue car?

Till then, Happy New Year 2010! Great and abundant year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment