FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sustainability = Innovation

Recently I attended a FitLine business partner's daughter's wedding. I dont fancy wedding dinners as the food is rich and God knows why shark's fin soup is served. I dont take shark's fin soup as it's cruelty to animals and it has no nutritional value.

However, I still attend wedding dinners for the relationship factor. As a token of appreciation from the host, many will give chocolate/fruit cake to the guests.

But for this dinner, we were given chopsticks (as photographed) which I think it's quite unique. When I saw the chopsticks, the first thing that came to my mind is, people are getting more innovative and creative. And in business sense, innovation is the buzzword to sustainability. If business fails to change, to keep pace with the market's changes, the business will fade out.

This is why, it's important that businesses have a strong R&D team to ensure rapid innovation. And this is also what FitLine has. We have been winning Top 100 most innovative awards in Germany for the past 7 years.

That's the spirit :)







No comments:

Post a Comment