FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fit for Life

My first run was way back in 2000. Out of curiosity, my friends and I went for the Penang International Bridge Marathon. Of course, went for the half marathon which was 21.4km. Come to think of it, we were nuts. No training whatsoever. All of us completed the run albeit aching legs the next day!

Fast forward to 2009, I have been going for a few competitive walks and thank goodness for FitLine, I managed to get rankings for every one of them.

Thus, I decided that I should give runs a try after so many years. And this time, not so ambitious and only went for the 7km run.

It was a good run. Enjoyed the scenery. Met a few people. And most importantly, I concluded that I enjoy walks better than runs. And also, wouldnt have been able to walk/run if I had stayed at 77kg! Being lighter is so much easier...



Both the starting point and finishing point, waiting to go


My partner in crime, Teri and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment