FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

End of the World?

When the cinemas were showing previews of 2012, I didnt have the slightest intention to watch it. I have avoided 'negative' movies for a long time - horror, end of the world kind of shows.

But after the hype and after I think the whole world has watched it, I didnt want to be left behind. So I went to watch.

Ok. It does makes me think. That the Earth will one day come to an end. However, I think what is most important is we should live with hope. And live with vocation that we are here to fulfill our purpose. When I mentioned this to my friend who watched the movie with me, L mentioned that I was 'ultra positive'.

It's sad that some people live lives like a robot - day in and out, doing the same thing, and hope to grow old with grey hair and eventually meet their maker. Life is truly beautiful. The people we come across with, the many colours of nature, the experiences, we go through...

And I will always share with people, when doing sales, when doing FitLine (to me, FitLine is sales, although not hard core sales) we meet all kinds of people. Some people will leave footprints in our hearts, some people you are just glad that you dont have to see them again, and some people...you are just glad that you know another friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment