FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, December 7, 2009

Free lunch?

Of late, I realised that the few FitLine prospects that I meet at cafes/fast food outlets refuse to purchase something to drink. Talking about free seat/office???

I will normally arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled appointment time so that I am calm and rested and not huffing and puffing from the traffic.

I will then proceed to call for water and enjoy watching the world go by (sometimes will read if prospect is late).

Thus, of late, when prospects arrive, instead of getting something to drink (of which I will ask whether they want something to drink) they will continue talking until their mouth is dry. Here, I will offer my bottle of mineral water and they will gladly drink!

Hmmm...action speaks louder than words?

No comments:

Post a Comment