FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moved On

I was looking forward to last weekend because I made plans to meet up with friends whom I hadnt seen for quite sometime and at the same time, had a few FitLine business appointments.

I always announce in pride that I will make time for friends (although sometimes, it's really hard as time is so limited)

I was particuarly looking forward to yum cha session with this friend, C when a few hours before, I received a message from C that appointment is cancelled. I was a little disappointed but quickly turned my disappointment into 'now-how-can-i-make-that-time-productive'.

At the upteenth hour, I managed to make appointment with a FitLine business partner whom I have been trying to get hold for a few weeks. Talk about blessing in disguise!

In the past, when someone FFKs (stood me up - chinese equivalent) I would be upset and take things personally. Now, I just let go and move on. Too much negative energy to carry around with me.

Like what I shared with my friend, HC, thinking positive is a habit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment