FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nature, the natural destressor

I have been extremely busy for the past few weeks, that every night without fail, I just 'plonked' on my bed, and headed directly to zzz land. Didnt manage to even read a few pages of the book next to my bed, like what I usually do.

Why so extremely busy? I am just so excited about the upcoming trip to Germany in April 2010 and I really want to get everyone to go. It's so easy to qualify. Just be an IMM for one month, get RM13k paycheck and trip to Germany is FREE!

Thus, when I get the opportunity to go back to nature for my exercise, I really enjoy myself. Just enjoy the serenity, the insect creaking and greeny. And I feel the oneness with nature.

That's also my dream. To have a jungle reserve as my house backyard and facing the beach/sea. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment