FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, November 27, 2009

Taking things in stride

After dinner last night, I sauntered to my car, ready to make my way back home and have an early night.

To my surprise, I couldnt start my car. Thus, did the necessary - called AAM, withdrew $ from ATM, took my book to the nearest cafe for a read. AAM was due to arrive in an hour.

I was also very surprised at myself for being so calm. Last time, if it happened, I would be %&^# and thinking that it's a sign that something bad is going to happen.

Here, I was very thankful, that my car died when I wasnt in a hurry to anywhere. In fact, I enjoyed my book while waiting for AAM to arrive!

And, I had a little chat with the AAM mechanic about FitLine (since the black car is such an easy ice breaker!) And when folks hear that the black car is part of the marketing plan, they are amazed.

Now, must remember the next date to change my car battery...:)



also, thank God, my car didnt break down in the middle of nowhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment