FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love being an MLMer!

I enjoy doing what I do to build my wealth.

I enjoy sharing about FitLine, over a cup of coffee/tea (although I drink neither. I am a plain water person :) ) or over meals.

Nothing formal initially. Casual sharing on why I do FitLine and how it has helped me, health wise and for building for wealth. Comfortably seated in the neighbourhood cafe.

I shudder the thought of having a traditional brick and mortar business. Sitting in a shop/office and waiting for clients/customers to come. I enjoy moving around, exploring new places, new food and meeting people from different industries.

That's why when people share with me that they hate moving around, I would think that it equates to enjoying the comfort zone. It's only when you move around, meet different people, then you realise there is a bigger world out there.

Wow. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment