FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Becoming a bigger person

Over the weekend, I took an online personality test - DISC as a workshop requirement.

The results were divided into 2 parts - natural behaviour and adaptive behaviour. A simple test was so revealing. My natural behaviour and adaptive behaviour are at the opposite ends of one another!

This means that over time, I have changed, ie become a bigger person, and acquired the necessary behaviours to achieve my goals.

And this also made me think. That it is possible to change to achieve what you want in life. Cos for the past few weeks, I have encountered people who told me that MLM is not for them as they dont like selling/meeting people.

Conclusion: When the WHAT is big enough, the why and how will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment