FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, November 23, 2009

Only The Present

I was away with a few friends to a neighbouring country for a short break.

From this holiday, I realised that, my ideal trip is 70% outdoors ie nature, 30% tourists stuffs. I dont quite enjoy tourists stuffs. I feel so at home with nature.

While overseas, every now and then, I thought about FitLine. How can I add value to my clients? How can I help my group to grow further? Yes, I know that I should be present wherever I am and whatever I was doing.

Of course, through this trip, I got to know my friends better. I got to know myself better. That I really enjoy travelling, especially doing nature related activities. And I enjoy meeting people from all walks of lives, from all over the world. In this country in partcular, we met many French tourists, and also got to know a very friendly couple from Israel.

At the end of the trip, we concluded that since all of us enjoy nature, we should endeavour to keep ourselves healthy and fit to go for more trips together. How? By taking lots of fruits and vegetables, and to supplement with FitLine.

Enjoy the pics. :)


The sampan ride going through the caves. Very picturesque indeed



Cycling along the country side. All wrapped up cos temperature was around 15degrees celcius

No comments:

Post a Comment