FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Walking the Talk

A few days ago, I was duped into having lunch. Why duped? Made appointment with someone, and I have already eaten, and was pulled into another lunch!

Anyway, the host was a TCM practitioner who operates a wellness centre. I was actually shocked by the food ordered. Everything was FRIED, all MEAT and not a single dish of VEGETABLE.

I guess is, when the practitioner meets the client/patient, the advice is
- just eat what you want, then come to the centre to fix the problem???

Sheeshhh...it just confirms and encourages the mentality of 'fix-it' society. That there is a solution and cure for whatever problems. So whatever we do, dont have to think of the consequences. Just do first, enjoy first and think of the problems later...

No comments:

Post a Comment