FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, January 2, 2009

Excuse me, what did you do to lose weight?

I was doing my usual evening walk today, when a fellow walker staying in my condominium stopped and asked.

"Excuse me, you have lost a LOT of weight. What have you been doing?"

This is the moment that I always LOVE. People notice my weight loss, people stop to ask me how it's done, etc. And the best part is, I enjoy my current lifestyle of exercise and living healthily.

I'm currently 59kg, having lost 8kg in 3 months. And I have maintained my weight, since May 2008. I eat my meals, but of course, avoid oily and deep fried food. So I get the kicks too, when people ask me whether I eat rice or carbohydrate. The fact is, I still love to eat. Just that I choose what to eat. I avoid calorie laden food which lacks nutrition.

And when I exercise, I feel good. And when I feel good, I am able to perform better in my daily activities. And it's a cycle. A good cycle I should say.

And you must be wondering, how does the diet program work? Simple. You only need 3 months to start off with. After that, it's your choice whether you still want to lose more.

Month 1 - Replace breakfast and dinner with FitLine Gourmet Shake. Lunch - low carbohydrate. Lots of fruits and vege. Lots of plain water. No soda, coffee, alcohol. No snacking

Month 2 & 3 - Replace breakfast with FitLine Gourmet Shake. Lunch & dinner - low carbohydrate. Lots of fruits and vege. Lots of plain water. No soda. Little coffee, alcohol. No snacking

So that's it. Simple plan. And it WORKS! (cos many people, including myself did it)

No comments:

Post a Comment