FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, December 28, 2008

FitLine tastes so GOOD!

Last night, I attended a wedding dinner of my ex-colleague. Wedding is a good time to catch up with old friends and colleagues.

When I mentioned that I am into FitLine, the rest shared what they are taking. And someone commented, 'Brand X drinks are terrible. So difficult to drink!'. A avid consumer of brand X quickly retorted 'You need to mix with another drink to make it more palatable'

I just smiled. And I said all of our FitLine products taste GOOD on its own! Minus the hassle of mixing and having your own concoction to get the right taste.

Someone else also asked 'What's the difference between Brand *way and FitLine?' My answer 'No need to swallow 10 tablets a day. FitLine, just drink the complete nutrition'

So what are the taste of our products? You have 'Ribena', orange, '100 Plus lemonade', tangarine flavour. And if you mix them together, they even taste better!

That's why, I look forward to my powercocktail every morning - mixture of FitLine Activize(R) and FitLine Basics Plus (R) !

No comments:

Post a Comment