FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, January 19, 2009

Mmmmm...junk food is so delicious!

I was at a hypermarket earlier, stocking up my supplies of fruits and vegetables.

Then, I felt hungry. The rows of junk food, and the availability of fast food truly tempted me. It was so tempting to just fill my grocery basket with junk food and ice cream.

Then I remembered that I have made a resolution to myself last year that I shall make an effort to cut down on empty calories and eat only healthy food.

It truly wasnt easy, peeling myself away from the colourful junk food aisle. In no time, I was home, and I quickly devoured a sweet mango I just purchased. Mmmm...the taste of fresh mango. Yummy.

This is what I meant earlier in my post about change in lifestyle. Weight loss just isnt about the 3 months of dieting. The 3 months is simple, of replacing some of your meals with FitLine Gourmet Shake. The true challenge is AFTER the 3 months, where you are constantly bombarded by fast food Ads, the pasar malam with their array of snacks, etc. This is when you remind yourself that you have lost the kgs and dont want to go through the ordeal of losing the bulging fats again. This is when you tell yourself that you want to live healthily and want to look and feel good.

I'm so proud of myself ! Two pats on the back for conquering mind over matter! *Clap* Clap*

Anyone wants to join me in living and eating healthily?

No comments:

Post a Comment