FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, January 16, 2009

Is FitLine a fitness centre?

I actually created a blog before 2009. Just consolidating the blogs...

I have been wanting to create a blog on FitLine since early 2008. Before 2009 starts, I have promised myself that it will get done.What is the purpose of creating this blog?FitLine, a cutting edge German health food supplements is relatively unknown in Malaysia. Although we have been around for 5 years now, whenever I speak to anyone about it, I get the 'look'.Since I'm doing FitLine as a business, it is thus my duty and responsibility that everyone in Malaysia, Asia and around the world get to know of this EXCELLENT German product.So, world wide web, here I come !

By now, I'm sure you have figured that FitLine is NOT a gym, but indirectly related to fitness...

No comments:

Post a Comment