FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, January 16, 2009

From 75kg to 59kg...


The old me, at 75kg




The new me, at 59kg


The other day, met up with this prospect to share about FitLine. She is about 10kg above her ideal weight.

Since my greatest testimony with FitLine is my weight loss, I automatically fished out my 'before FitLine' (75kg) and 'after FitLine' (59kg). She immediately said to me that she is happy with her weight. OK. fine. looks like someone is in denial, like how I was for the many years before I finally decided to lose weight.

Well, that's the thing about weight loss and many other things in life. First things first. Need to admit that we are overweight.I was heavy and I was fine about my size. Losing weight was too much work. Exercising is not in my vocabulary. I love to eat. And when it finally hit me, I had to do what I had to do. So I decided to shed the kilos. Wasnt easy. Took a lot of determination. But most importantly, lifestyle change.

Now I enjoy exercising. I do it daily. Heck, I'm even going up Mount Kinabalu next year! I still love to eat. But I watch what I eat. Cut down on fried and oily food and lots of fresh fruits and vege. And I have maintained my weight since May 2008.Weight loss is a lifestyle change. Not a 3-4 months change.And the best part of showing my pictorial testimony - "Was this YOU???" Love that moment :) And yes, the pictures in this post are ME.

So wanna know how I did it? Just drop me a line. If I can do it, so CAN you!












No comments:

Post a Comment