FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wow, so full of energy!

I was in Singapore over the weekend for a seminar. It was a 2 day seminar. The first day, the itinerary mentioned that it was supposed to end at 10pm. However, it dragged on until 1130pm. I looked around me. The majority of the crowd of 300+ pax were dozing off or yawning all the way...

Me, I was still wide eyed, like an owl. And I have FitLine to thank for my sustained energy.

The next day, we were supposed to get to the venue by 730am. So, all in all, by the time I reached home the night before, I had only 5 hours of sleep. And I was still alert, energetic and awake. The rest were complaining of fatigue. Again, thank you FitLine!

I came back on Monday, on a 5 hours journey coach. Watched 2.5 movies on the coach (0.5 movie because I didnt get to complete it) and slept about 20 minutes. Upon reaching KL, I was full swing into activities, ie drove to PJ to get my products, and my exercise of 1 hour up the Kiara Hill. Didnt manage to sweat it out in Singapore and boy I really missed my exercise!

When I called my family that night, all of them presumed that I was exhausted from the travelling. Honestly I wasnt. Even when I retired to bed, I was still wide eyed. And this is what FitLine is all about - Cell Energy Concept. Providing sustained energy to the cells throughout the day.

Isnt that what we need most? Urban life. With all the stress, mental and physical ongoings. All of us need the extra boost of energy, to keep going. And FitLine is able to do so. Other products talk about the greatness of their antioxidant or other potencies, but FitLine talks about Cell Energy Concept - getting energy to the cells, the basic living unit of our body, which matters the most.

So, my question to you is - Do You FitLine?

No comments:

Post a Comment