FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, March 29, 2010

FitLine, not FatLine

Last weekend, I made a trip back to my hometown by coach. The trip back was to offer prayers to my late paternal grandma in conjunction with cheng meng (Chinese ritual of All Souls Day)

Sometimes, it's in confined public places that one cant help but to hear the conversation of others (I dont call this eves dropping. The conversation was so LOUD)

Anyway, these 2 Malay ladies came up the bus. They were really fat. Looking for their seat. Found their seat (Twin seats). And this is how the conversation in Malay went.

Lady A: Alamak, sempitnya (Gosh, it's so narrow)
Lady B: Eh tak muat la (Eh, I cant fit in)

As a result, Lady B, who was sitting along the aisle, had almost half of her butt jutting out of the seat.

One of the biggest disadvantage of being plus size. Each time I take the coach or flight, I pray that my neighbour is slim :)

Thank Godness I have shed my 18kg and can travel in comfort. Thanks to FitLine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment