FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Create Your Dream

I was very impressed with this decoration


Was at the mall a few days ago.

Occasionally, when the concourse is vacant, it looks really bland. However, this time round, it was very nicely decorated to promote an upcoming movie, Alice in Wonderland.

Which made me think. Isnt it the same as life? It is up to us to achieve our dreams, to make it end or move or live the way we want?

We are always surrounded by people who moan about the mediocrity in life. But when we share about how to improve, we are given the 'nah, that's not for me' or 'nah, that's too much work'

Same like the FitLine business. Yes, it's a lot of work. But I believe sincerely and wholeheartedly that all the sowing will eventually reap rewards BIG TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment