FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What is your USP?

I recently joined a networking organisation that is referral based. Since FitLine business is most of the time word of mouth, I figured this organisation will be a good platform.

Imagine to my surprise that a majority of the members, have excellent products to reach out to the market, but the members dont know how to best present their products.

Most common fumbles:
- lacking in enthusiasm when sharing
- not emphasizing on the USP
- too pushy

Thus, everyone was surprised that I'm new to the organization and yet I am able to convey my USP well. To those members who are open to feedback, I share with them some suggestions on their USPs. And I realise that I can get quite good at copy writing. haha.

To them, I mention that I have paid my 'tuition fee' for learning that and still there is always room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment