FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To Do or Not To Do?

Sometimes I do rush for my FitLine appointments. Like this morning. I timed myself just well. Go to the bank and off to my appointment.

Since it was just a quickie at the bank, I parked along the yellow line, although I saw the local council car there (ready to issue summons). I made sure I made a dash to the bank.

Lo and behold, I saw this blind man. (Started thinking - to help him or not. I am rushing for time. and the local council is there. And next thing I knew, my hand just reached for him and I guided him to his destination. And during that time I was just thinking and praying that the local town council DOESNT SEE my car. Although it's very outstanding with FitLine all over!)

And good news! When I got back to my car, no summon. Yippie! Guess divine intervention? And I made it on time to my appointment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment