FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weight loss

Recently, I have been sharing about our new FitLine XXS weight loss product and program. The first question people ask is - need to exercise?

My answer is - the long term solution to sustainable weight loss is exercise. If exercise is not incorporated, the weight loss will be a yo yo effect and not only that, you dont look good and feel tired.

Four years ago, exercise wasnt in my vocabulary. One fine day, I decided that I shall do justice to myself, (since I am taking FitLine), to just take walks in the park (I am not a fan of gym. Prefer open spaces)

Ever since then, I got hooked to walking/hiking. Made a few good friends along the way, and that made exercise more pleasurable and enjoyable.

So, that's my secret to my sustainable weight loss for the past 2 years - FitLine+exercise+healthy diet. Simple :) One of the many trekking places

No comments:

Post a Comment