FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, January 3, 2010

SMILE!

I realised that many things happen while you wait for the lights to turn green. Some people sms, check on make up, change CD/radio station, drink water, etc.

I was taking a sip from my water bottle when I realised that a pair of eyes were looking in my direction.

True enough when I looked around, I saw a driver next to me looking at my car and from his facial expression, he was trying to figure out what is 'FitLine'. And he looked so serious!

When I figured out what he was doing, I smiled at him and he too broke a smile.

We were both doing sign languages. He was asking what is FitLine and I was trying to tell him what it is. It was so hilarious!

Anyway, the light turned green soon after and we parted our ways.

That's the power of mobile marketing - people do notice black FitLine cars


My FitLine car, zooming around in Klang Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment