FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm a money magnet. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The year 2009 ended well and 2010 started off really well too.

On new year's eve, I was in a shopping mall. While in Q to pay for my purchases, I spotted money on the floor. So, take la! (At that moment, I said my gratitude prayers. :) I took that as a good sign that the universe is channelling me more money.

Then today, I received 2 good news. More money coming in. Cant reveal sources, but it's all legitimate. Haha. So exciting and thrilling to have multiple sources of income. Will be more exciting if add two zeros (00s) to the amount of the 2 sources of money coming in. Hahaha.

Being in the FitLine business really changed my concept and philosophy of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment