FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Speed Kills

I just recently realised that many drivers SPEED on the road, and I'm talking about federal road here, not highway. And when I mention speed, am talking about above 120km/h.

Where's the rush? Where's the fire?

Perhaps it's cause just before Christmas, I witnessed 2 accidents - one due to daydreaming, the other, I saw a car flipped in the air just before my eyes.

Speed not only kills on road, but in business too.

It's common that in MLM, many people do recruitment by saying, earn 5 figure income in 3/6 months. Yes, I believe it's possible to earn that $ in such a short time. But is it sustainable? Is it 5 figure EVERY month, for 12 months? 99% NO. 1% maybe cos the MLM leader brought his/her network to another network and they found a good product and company.

Like what some gurus say, short term pain for long term gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment