FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, February 1, 2010

My weight loss journey


Since I lost 18kg over a period of 9 months 2 years ago, I have gotten used to the fact that I have a slim figure now. I 'forgot' that it was an achievement!

Until recently, when I attended a seminar and we were supposed to train/share about our specialty. I figured that I should talk about it.

Thus, I showed my 'before and after' pictures and everyone was so amazed. Responses ranged from

- 'Get out of here'
- You got to be kidding me
- Is this you???
- Oh my God

All these responses reminded me that it was a GREAT achievement and I realised that there are still many people out there whom I havent reached. Lots of people need help to lose weight the right and safe way and also to SUSTAIN the weight loss. And there are way too MANY products in the market where poor quality ingredients are used.

I guess I'm in the best position to reach out since I was there before and I have done it successfully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment