FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Have You Achieved Million Dollar Sales?

Recently, I went to deliver products to a member who is a high net worth individual (HNWI). Somehow, people who are in that category, HNWI are just DIFFERENT. They talk differently, they have lots of energy and very enthusiastic and passionate about life. Maybe that's why they are where they are.

When I went to his office, his sports car, the latest in the market was parked there (I know that it's his)

We talked for awhile and he asked me "Have you achieved Million Dollar Sales?" (you are talking about his SINGLE sales transaction which is multi million dollars)

Honestly, that got me stumped for awhile and made me think for the night. Why is it that some people are able to make multi million dollars in a single transaction and some people are just not able to reach there? No burning desire?

I think Oprah Winfrey gave very good advice - Only surround yourself with people who can bring you higher.

And I think FitLine or MLM is a very good self development platform - only if you are open to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment