FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, February 5, 2010

Being successful in MLM

A friend, GS and I were sharing about traits of a good MLMer. This topic came about when I heard about the success story of an MLMer, who made her million in just four years.

Of course it's possible to be a millionaire in four years. But sadly, when asked about the ingredients of the products, its safety, one may be given the blank look.

That was when my friend and I shared that how could one possibly share about the greatness of the product when one doesnt know the ingredients in it?

Thus, I think it's important to know that the ingredients of the products are safe, pure and of course, the company is sound and stable, ie not a fly by night company.

Good Manufacturing Practice is a guideline to ensure that the finished product is in its purest form thus free from pesticides and chemicals. FitLine's range of product has GMP endorsement

No comments:

Post a Comment