FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, May 31, 2010

Good Friends, the Priceless Relationships

I always share with people how FitLine really changed my life. Mindset change, lifestyle change, physical appearance (hey, am really proud of my weight loss yeah!) and most importantly the people that I meet and able to connect at a very deep level.

Without FitLine, I dont think I will be able to meet these people. Why? Because I wouldnt bother to make small talk and connect further from there (yes, I was a bit of hermit then!). With FitLine, we always encourage building relationships. Some people comment this is manipulative. But to me, who doesnt want more friends? And these relationships are sincere. If they join us in FitLine, it is a bonus. Or else, we just remain friends. Who knows things may take off from there.

Coming back to my topic. I have known KT for about 2 years plus. Things didnt really sky rocket from the beginning. We had our moments. However, it is only lately, that we are able to connect at such deep level that I am really glad that our paths crossed. Sharing of dreams, aspirations, ideas, etc.
Cheers to FitLine and Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment