FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Keeping Relationships Warm

I truly believe that the world is small, and I also truly believe in karma or the law of cause and effect. Whatever that we do, both good and bad, will come back to us, in one form or another.

A few incidents happened lately, and I remind myself not to repeat the mistakes that they did. In my mind, they practically burnt their bridges to potential prospects or business partners.

Scenario A:
Couple A used to be in MLM. found products so-so, ie not much improvement. thus decided to go on organic and VOW not to touch any MLM products. When I met this couple and shared with them that I'm with FitLine and offered Activize to drink, they flatly refused me.

And a few days ago, I found out that they are very active in another MLM and they were persistent enough to call me to attend their BOM. Hmm...Never give up attitude? Work hard but not smart?

Scenario B:
Couple B was looking to join MLM. Shared with them about FitLine. Promised they will take up Quickstart (ie Manager set) of which they never did. Subsequently found out that they had committed to another MLM, let's call it MLM B. And recently, received an email from Couple B, stating that they are now active in MLM C and wanted me to go online to vote for them to win something. In the email, everything was 'I', 'I', 'I'. Read somewhere that, a good business letter should never have 'I', but use 'we' and 'us'.

Just rambling here, to remind myself not to burn bridges, to keep relationships warm, because never know, that the world is getting flatter, with everyone getting connected and whatever that we do 10 years ago may just return in another form today.

No comments:

Post a Comment