FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Self Development, the Infinite ROI

Over the past 3 years, I have spent a lot on self development, ie seminars, books and CDs. Perhaps about RM30,000 in 3 years? So that works out to be RM10,000 on average?

And a few days ago, I was very fortunate that I was able to 'realise' a bit of the returns on the self development investments that I have been making.

I have never liked public speaking. I tried it once, 4 years ago. And I hated it. Vowed not to do it anymore. Preferred to be a listener than a speaker.

Then, when I decided to do FitLine full time and to be a serious business builder and achieve success, it somehow dawn upon me that public speaking is one of the criteria. So like chinese saying 'bo pien' (translation - no choice) I again threw myself in this arena, to be one of the speakers for FitLine.

And since I am also a believer of self development, I began to attend seminars. And a few days ago, with just 4 days to prepare, I gave a BRILLIANT presentation on FitLine. And the best part of all? It felt so natural to do it and have my good friend, GY to witness my presentation and be part of my growth and journey.It really felt great! Indeed, success breeds success and success is really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment