FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am so Blessed

This morning, while on the way to an appointment, I narrowly missed being involved in a car accident.

The motorists here in KL love speeding on the outer lane, which is ok as long as it's clear. But as usual, the traffic in the morning is always bumper to bumper. Thus, when the car in front applies emergency brake and the car behind is too close, pile up occurs.

Hence, when the pile up occurred to the cars behind me, I just said a few words of gratitude and prayer of thanks for safety.

Perhaps it's true - that all the donations given and services rendered without expecting anything in returned is shown back to me in the form of blessing ?

And with FitLine, I service my team and whoever I meet with a sincere heart that they will have good health and better lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment