FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Turning lemon into lemonade

Over the weekend, I was in little red dot aka down south aka Singapore for FitLine business trip.

One of the evenings, my appointment was cancelled and I was left on my own. I dont fancy shopping complexes (all look the same, unless everything is on 70% SALE) thus was wondering how to fill up my time.
I couldnt get hold of my friends there as it was so late minute to call upon them.

Hence, with the principle of 'when-life-gives-you-lemon, you-make-lemonade', I made my way to East Coast Park, heart and mind full of adventure.

There, I rented a mountain bike, and cycled along the beach (there is a nice trail there). There were many fellow bikers and roller bladers enjoying the breeze and view. It was a joy to cycle along the beach(my last experience was in 2007 in St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia. Truly awesome!). I particularly liked the fact that each bike has a bell attached to it, to warn other users of your oncoming approach.

So enjoy the pics!







My trusted bike











Notice the yellow line? Meant to
differentiate traffic flow

No comments:

Post a Comment