FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fitline Fitness Drink is GREAT!

I had been looking around for competitive walks for quite sometime now (my last walk was Big Walk in 2006, I think. yes, it was THAT long ago). Apparently most health enthusiasts prefer running to walking.

Thus, when I heard that there was a competitive walk for fund raising today, I immediately signed up for it.

I have always enjoyed brisk walking and since it's a competitive walk, I will double enjoy it. I was confident that I will get ranking.

I was aiming for Top 3 ranking and I did get what I targetted for! Along the way, I kept on sipping FitLine Fitness Drink. The drink is so particularly refreshing, especially when you are working out.


Holding up my certificate of completion


Receiving my medal and meal voucher


So what did I get for finishing 3rd? A medal and a buffet meal voucher at a hotel.
I am proud of myself that I have gone from being a 'non-work out and severely overweight person' to a 'fit and healthy and winning competitive walks'. What a comeback! Thank you, FitLine!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Amazing!!! You must be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you too!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete