FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, September 21, 2009

Long weekend = Contemplation

This Raya holidays must be one of the longest for this year. To me, the weekend started from Friday (although officially Saturday. Friday cos school holiday started on Friday) until Tuesday. And holidays are family time (ie off work time, ie no appointments for FitLine)

So I took the opportunity to catch up on reading, meeting up with friends (both old and new) and planning for the year end and next year.

Although it has been raining cats and dogs for the past few days, it didnt dampen my spirit to go out and meet people. (yes, that's the warrior attitude - Do Whatever It Takes!) And it was very sweet of K, to pass me a CD which contains uplifting success songs (songs specially composed for success)

Another thing worth mentioning is my plants. I am not a gardener nor do I hate plants. I enjoy nature, but I dont enjoy tending to them. Thus, my 3 pots of plants outside my condo have been growing at the least rate as possible (according to my neighbour, and my mom, I dont water them. I do. I just water them, when I remember)

To my greatest surprise, this particular pot, which has not been growing for the past 2 years, suddenly sprouted new shoots the past few days.



The aloe vera which is growing very well



Notice the sprout growing (next to the wall) - Yes, this is the plant which just didnt grow!

My 3 pots of plants

My neighbour said "Cindy, wealth is coming your way!"

And I replied "Auntie, wealth is coming your way too. There is spill over effect since we are neighbours and you help me to water my plants from time to time too." Auntie just smiled.

And the aloe vera is growing well too.

I believe that nature has a way of telling things - the good and bad. And good things are definitely coming. FitLine is currently simmering, waiting for the boiling point. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment