FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dream cars and me

I just love SUVs (sports utility vehicles). I have loved 4WDs since very young, but neither my family nor relatives owned one. I just awed from a distance.

Since starting on FitLine business, as part of our system, we were encouraged to start dreaming and visualizing which car we like. And I fell in love with Mercedez ML500. I fell in love with it so much so that I went for a test drive late last year. Can still remember the feeling...Awesome...Amazing...




This is ML500. Price tag - RM500k+

Now, whenever I am on the road(which is VERY OFTEN), I enjoy looking at SUVs. And recently, went to test drive Honda CRV. Thought that the new model looks quite decent.


New model of Honda CRV. Price tag - RM150k
Working on purchasing my SUV 2.0L car enroute to my ML500 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment