FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, September 7, 2009

FitLine Market Research



My art - my doodle


I was invited to attend an event held at a 5 star hotel recently. The founder of an American MLM company was here in Malaysia for the first time, and the person who invited me, P, claimed lots of good things about it.

Being curious and wanting to validate the claims, I attended the event.

The event was supposed to start at 730pm, but as usual, Malaysian time, it only started at 815pm. (But the room, was packed to the brim. My guess - easily 600 pax?)

Speeches first by the key people. And the moment I was waiting for arrived, ie the founder spoke. He went on and on about the product, and spoke WITHOUT any visual aids. I found it very strange that this was the first time I attended an event without any visual aids. Some technical terms were lost.

And yours truly got bored and began doodling.

And my neighbour (whom I think is chinese speaking) also got bored and took interest in my doodling! (he even wore his glasses each time he wanted to sneek peak at my drawings)

I left before the event ended. A 5 year old MLM company doesnt really excite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment