FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, February 2, 2009

Vitamin for the Eye

Recently, I went for movie with a friend. Half way through the movie, I thought she was asleep. She used her hands to shield her eyes.

Out of curiousity I asked her whether she was asleep. Turn out that she was using her hands to shield her eyes as the screen was too bright. Obviously she has astigmatism.

So I recommended her FitLine NanoLutein - the product especially designed to protect our eyes. Its active ingredients are zeaxanthin and lutein.

I have had many excellent testimonies of our NanoLutein, ranging from old folks to children. For the older folks, they realise that their eyes are not so tired in the evening, able to drive without eyes tearing up (due to lights from oncoming car). For children, the frequency of increasing the power of glasses have reduced.

So, no doubt, FitLine NanoLutein is truly excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment