FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There is NOTHING more important than health

I was having a conversation with a friend who is a health buff.

Mind you, this friend is SO disciplined that she doesnt eat unhealthy food AT ALL. meaning, no fried food, hardly any processed food and obviously no fast food.

My friends know that I'm health conscious. But I have yet to reach that stage that I'm able to avoid ALL unhealthy food.

Yes, we all know what we should eat and what we shouldnt eat. Knowing is one thing, and acting upon it is entirely different matter!

Isnt that what happens in life? We all have the necessary information and yet choose not to act upon it? Cos it's too much trouble, it's too difficult, etc...

I recently made a vow to myself that I will eat ALL colours of fruits daily. For the past 2 years, I eat fruits daily, but hadnt been able to consume more than 2 colours in a day. So, in my quest to achieve better health, I will eat ALL colours daily.

Some people say MONEY is the most important. without money, you cant buy many things. I agree to a certain extent. Money can buy you the best food, fruits, vitamins (ie FitLine) and health care services. However, if you have neglected your health for a very long time, and your body has deteriorated so much, no amount of money can reverse the damage done.

Indeed, prevention is better than cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment