FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, February 6, 2009

Business Opportunity for YOU


I was looking forward to today's appointment. I hadnt been able to do prospecting ever since the start of CNY as my grandma passed on.


So, looked forward to the adrenaline rush.

This prospect is the marketing executive for a group of schools, ranging from kindergarten to tertiary. I didnt have the intention to do B2B with the school as, based on past experience, they turned out to be futile.

My objective was to pursuade the marketing executive to consume the products and perhaps do the business. It turned out that, instead of prospecting the marketing exec, I was being prospected! (I ended up buying a book written by the founder) Haha. The marketing exec and all the other staff there are consuming another line of MLM products, as the founder of the group is an active builder in that MLM company.

So, the marketing exec, cant consume any other brands for obvious reasons. But I do pity this person - 15-20 kg overweight, bad breath and dull complexion. How do you actually perform your sales job if you dont look good ? full of life and vigor? ready to take on the world? I dont deny that this person is good at what she does. but like it or not, physique, looking radiant, do play an important role to grooming and impression.

Anyway, I knew I was getting a 'no' out of this prospect. So I focused on building a relationship instead. I have made up my mind, whatever situation I'm into, I shall make the best out of it.

I was also pretty excited to read the book. It's a memoir of the founder's MLM journey to success. The founder is currently a multi-millionaire.

I finished the book in less than 2 hours. And I felt great reading it? Why? Cos his value and vision echoes mine. I'm doing exactly what he shares. And I know, only a matter of time, I will achieve my financial freedom, thus my desired lifestyle, and being able to serve others.

Join me. You dont have to be in a rut. You dont have to be stuck 8 hours a day, doing something you dont like. You dont have to take your family to yearly vacations to Melaka, instead of overseas. You too, can have your desired lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment